Welcome! to My Camp Grimes, Mecklenburg County Council's online summer camp information site. One of North Carolina's finest Boy Scout Camps, Camp Grimes is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Camp Grimes is part of the Mecklenburg Scout Reservation and is owned and operated by the Mecklenburg County Council, Boy Scouts of America, Charlotte NC.
Current WeatherTemperature: F ( C)
Barometric pressure: in
Today's Sunrise: Sunset: more
Twilight Morning: Evening:
Interested in joining our 2018 Camp Staff --> Click Here
Troop Leaders, to apply for your MyCampGrimes login --> Click Here
From the Camp DirectorHaven't made up your mind yet about where to go for Summer Camp? Come on HOME to Camp Grimes this summer! We'll be opening our new dining hall complex, complete with a new Trading Post, Scoutmaster's Lounge and an indoor (sort of) climbing wall!!
We've also added lights so that we can expand our Cowboy Action shooting program!
Here's a copy of some upcoming dates and deadlines you'll to need to put on your calendar, including our February 1st Camp Grimes Program Preview meeting.
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines
- February 1, 2018 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 23, 2018 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 6, 2018 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2018 Balance of Camp Fees Due
- May 9, 2018 Beaver Days Registration Deadline
- May 18-20, 2018 Beaver Days at Camp Grimes sponsored by Catawba Lodge
- June 10-16, 2018 Camp Grimes Staff Week
Email me with any questions - email@example.com
Click here for a video of what the dining hall complex will look like by next June.
Beginning Work on our New Dining HallClick Here to view all Dining Hall construction photos. Check back here frequently. We will provide additional photos as construction continues.
- MyCampGrimes Login
- Dining Hall Menu New!
- Campership Application
- 2018 Leaders Guide New
- Merit Badge Schedule
- Session 7 Schedule Revised!
- Camp Daily Schedule
- Medical Forms (Part A, B, and C)
- Health and Safety
- Guide to Safe Scouting
- Youth Protection Resources
- Application for BSA Lifeguard
- BSA Lifeguard Requirement #6
Prior Season Records
- 2016 Troop Photographs
- 2015 Troop Photographs
- 2014 Troop Photographs
- 2013 Troop Photographs
- 2012 Troop Photographs
- 2011 Troop Photographs
- 2010 Troop Photographs
- 2017 Database for Records Only
- 2016 Database for Records Only
- 2015 Database for Records Only
- 2014 Database for Records Only
- 2013 Database for Records Only
- 2012 Database for Records Only
- 2011 Database for Records Only
- 2010 Database for Records Only